Passage of the 27 Spikes Passage of the 27 Spikes

Awesome game, amazing music, graphics (for the game i think they were sweet) and atmosphere! I usually put what I don't like about it but this was pretty cool for a short little game!

Final Rating 9/10 (4 Stars)

Simple Fighting v.1 Simple Fighting v.1

Ok, well this game could be fun if you added:
1. A Story
2. Better AI
3. More Characters
4. Music
5. You know just delete everything and start over. That would probably be easier.

Final Rating 3/10 (1.5 Stars)

surya91 responds:

hmm, let see if i can do that, my drawing skill not good and my imagination is broke. ehihiihii. thanks votesk, because i'm still learn the code, learn draw. i will changes it and update it here.

well, slow but sure :)

Magic Trap Magic Trap

Fun Game!! Almost like a new type of Tetris.. Actually it is a new type of Tetris. Always cool to see new spins of classic games! I really liked the music and the drawing aspect. However I got bored of it very fast and I can't tell if there is supposed to be a story but if there is I couldn't follow it. Still a fun game for the 10 minutes I played it.

Final Rating 5/10 (2.5 Stars)

glorygamestudio responds:

Thanks for the feedback.

Rock Simulator 2015 Rock Simulator 2015

Alright, well to start off this is more of a fun game to play if you are browsing this site for dumb games. I am sure the developer made it for that. I had no fun at all while playing this I do understand the comedy in it but.. I guess it just isn't my sense of humor. I want to say "I am sure there are improvements you can make" But in this case I think that you have stretched "Rock Simulator" as far as it will go.

Final Rating 3.5/10 (1.5 Stars)

"Aidan" Interactive "Aidan" Interactive

Ok, why did you create this? I understand this site is for indie developers and anyone can post any games they created however, this confused me ver much for the following reasons.
1. The game is called "Aidan INTERACTIVE" when I could only find 1 interaction.
2. Even if there were more interactions I can't see any reason to play this game, because there is no challenge.
3. That pretty much covers it.

Final Rating .5/10 (0 Stars)

StarNathy responds:

sorry,this is my first game..:/ i will better...

Tangerine Tycoon Tangerine Tycoon

Just another spin of Cookie Clicker, no matter how many new things you add. Not to be harsh but honestly I could do with less of these games. You also could have added in some sort of music or achievement sound or any noise really. I found myself doing what I always do with these games, leaving to play something else while my amount goes up. Still some what fun though.

Final Rating 4/10 (2 Stars)

Newgrounds' Illuminatimas Newgrounds' Illuminatimas

Ok, even though I did not complete this game i think I am going to have to write the review here because i do not see myself being able to complete it ever. I really like the "Find the Object" style this game has with all of your different artists I am sure this was a lot of fun for you guys! however it may have been a tad bit too challenging we all enjoy a difficult game it makes it that much better when you finally beat it! But I think I speak for the Majority when I say "Where the fuck are the rest of these eyes!!" I did have a lot of fun finding all the Pyramids and Skulls and 666's that I could though! Great game guys!

Final Rating 7.5/10 ( 3.5 Stars)

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Thanks for the fair review :)

If you like "find the object" games, then I recommend trying my friend's game:
It's slightly different style to this one, but all the things you need to find are indicated by the achievements screen, so you won't feel too cheated if they're hard to spot.

Walk to the door Walk to the door

Really fun game with a unique way to play! I did at times find myself getting bored and feel like there are still improvements that could be made! But it is challenging and it kept my interest and a lot of games can't compete with just that anymore!!

Final Rating: 9/10 (3.5 Stars)